I just noticed how strong demo is at camping
TheHoodiedOne playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
This as example, I literally wanted to test out his power and get better at it and noticed how strong his tunnel and camping abilities are
TheHoodiedOne playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
This as example, I literally wanted to test out his power and get better at it and noticed how strong his tunnel and camping abilities are
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Besides the basement it's risking putting the portals in a future unusable area though. It's like how strong freddy can be at camping if he hooks you just past a generator that isn't complete or a hillbilly in an easy to straight line area.
but have you met hag? She can basically camp and run around because traps.
Yes I have met hag, she is a really good camper