Mid chapter patch
Do we know the exact release date, i thought that maybe it was today, but now im not sure.
Anyone have a definite answer?
Do we know the exact release date, i thought that maybe it was today, but now im not sure.
Anyone have a definite answer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the mid chapter comes after halloween
No one's for sure at the moment. It was supposed to release yesterday, but was delayed at the last minute for some mysterious reason. I would expect it to release within the next week, certainly by Halloween.
I doubt it there is a reason why they changed the name of the Advent looks like after Halloween tbh.. Really blows took time off work just to actually get time on the game ๐ท
So the halloween event starts after halloween?
That is not confirmed as far as I know. Pure speculation.
Same. I was really bummed.
I would guess some time next week, I know PS4 only do updates on Tuesdays so thats probably the earliest we will see it.
I'm hoping it's Tuesday but I don't see how tbh I think they messed up with adding the Advent to the battle pass and it strikes me off that the Advent name was changed a few times but I dunno seems very weird to me all of it.
Yeah me you and a hold load of people bhvr have I think taken on too much just gotta wait and hope my friend ๐ค๐ท
I just have a strong feeling its going to be after Halloween I think because of the people are now going to be expecting less bugs changes to the battle pass etc..
With delay people will expect better changes I'd hate to be the devs right now alot of expectation. I am hoping they can come out on top truly they get alot of hate.
๐ท
iv seen post where peanitis said they want to get it started before halloween
Nothing would make me happier but I hold onto my sceptical ways ๐ท we should take bets on when it's going to be ready!!
I bet after Halloween (places bet of tampered timers and a Billy the puppet) ๐
the only thing we can do is just wait
I hope tomorrow
Or we could place bets.. To pass the time... hand over the scoops hat... piggy will be styling after her win ๐๐ท
in my opinion if it would go out tommorow we would get that information from devs today but everything is possible
ok i will take my guess it will drop next week
If its tomorrow they'd probably let us know today. ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Its likely next Tuesday at this point only 2 days left this week and they still have nothing to share with us.
Edit: Was referring to weekdays since they're off on weekends i believe and don't push updates out then.
Probably
There is no date yet. We're still aiming to have it out as soon as possible, but we really don't have any other details to share right now. As soon as we make some progress, we'll let you know.
i really hope it will be before halloween
Regardless of when it starts, can the event time be extended? a one week event is pretty short, especially when you work / study
devs said we wont lose any day of event cos of it all dates will be moved
Eh saves me time to grind other Halloween events