Frequent disconnects
Heya, Im fairly new to the game. Playing for only a few weeks. Is it normal for so many players do disconnect so often? Ok, so it sucks to be the first one found/downed or maybe not your favorite killer, but really, it fu*ks over everyone else.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yeah, it's normal for people to DC when they are the first found or they're the first to be downed.
This can also happen if that survivor is facing a specific killer. Right now Spirit seems to be the popular killer to disconnect from.
@Walkingcarpet00
It's not because of the game or anything, its just because of the players attitudes towards situations they deem... "unfair" or "distasteful" to them. For example, some players will DC from the game because they got found first, got downed first, got hooked first, facing a Killer they don't like, their team isn't play the way they "want them to", etc.
It's mostly due to the fact that some of them abuse the current DC system by DCing when they feel like it, but they do it in "moderation" or something. But since Dedicated Servers are out, a new system will be placed soon (or it already has been) which will punish these offenders that do this almost daily or daily.
Well, I just did a DC due to the frustration of the dedicated servers, I receive blows 2 meters from the window ... I feel bad, I lost my points.
I think that before they have to fix this game, many of the good players abandoned it a long time ago... but well we have new skins that are beautiful :D
As mentioned there are many reasons, in my case it is frustration.