What is your dream killer?

What is a killer that you really want to see in the game, but you know will never happen?

Comments

  • I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question but I’d like to see Ghostface from the Scream franchise, preferably the old design but I doubt it since they don’t actually own that design. It would likely be the new one from the TV series.

  • @Rjain said:
    I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question but I’d like to see Ghostface from the Scream franchise, preferably the old design but I doubt it since they don’t actually own that design. It would likely be the new one from the TV series.

    I see a lot of people say Ghostface and i agree that he would be cool to see in the game. Honestly for me it would be Hannibal Lecter, he's just so naturally creepy and would fit well into the universe of the game.

  • whats my dream killer? unwanted pregnancy. my girlfriend got pregnant and it killed all my dreams....

  • Wendigo I know people say the hag is based off one but the Wendigo in lore is very different.
  • @BurgerKingEmployee said:
    What is a killer that you really want to see in the game, but you know will never happen?

    A KILLER THAT CAN FLASHLIGHT SURVIVORS.
    REPEATEDLY.
    WITH A PASSION.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Someone decent against looping but allows stealth.

  • We need more killers that give you chills . but saying that it will never happen is a lot cus you'll never know . probably a giant spider killer would be good . also a mad scientist who displaced some parts of his body with a fly on accident would be fantastic .
  • I just want to be killed by Daddy Entity!

  • A killer who can hide in lockers and jump out on survivors at any time. It would not stop eg gen rushing, but it would be a nice horror feature. Jumpscares for the win!

  • Probably Pinhead from Hellraiser.

  • PINHEAD from hellraiser. It would be awesome if they had pinhead in this game

  • @CJCA915 said:
    Probably Pinhead from Hellraiser.

    Agree. Did you see the newest hellraiser movie? I can't believe what happened to him in that movie. Poor guy.

  • @Angaar said:

    @CJCA915 said:
    Probably Pinhead from Hellraiser.

    Agree. Did you see the newest hellraiser movie? I can't believe what happened to him in that movie. Poor guy.

    don't wanna say incase you didn't watch it and don't wanna spoil it.

    edit:opps i ment to edit not make new quote.

  • Marta from Outlast 2