Ranking system for SWF
Okay so instead of explaining I'm going to show the idea
When you join a friends lobby or somebody joins you, you both have a SWF rank above your name. You get points for the same as regular ranking. SWF Rank wouldn't put you up against certain killers, it would just show how good you are of a SWF to the killer. If you arent in a SWF it wont be displayed to the killer or yourself. It would highlight the players names in different color to show which is swf or if there is 2. I was thinking it would be a leveling system instead of getting downgraded (Because there are people that lower their rank on purpose) so You start at level 1 and go up. it wouldn't reward anything. If it did there are people that play only solo and can't play with friends. I was thinking it could reward the killer with 25% more bloodpoints for each person in a swf. so max could be 100% all 4 in swf or 100% 2 swf of 2.
I just know there are some flaws with this, but it would be cool if they added something like this.
Comments