Should Diversion be a given Survivor Ability?

It wouldn't be unreasonable to have Diversion be a ability Survivors just have. I'm a Killer Main, I mostly play Survivor just to do Dailies or if I'm playing with friends.

As opposed to staying in a Killer's Terror Radius outside of a chase, I was thinking the Survivors would have to stand still and search around like they do for chests to pick up a rock. Then they can throw it which ever way they're facing.

Comments

  • @Megaguardain said:

    It wouldn't be unreasonable to have Diversion be a ability Survivors just have. I'm a Killer Main, I mostly play Survivor just to do Dailies or if I'm playing with friends.

    As opposed to staying in a Killer's Terror Radius outside of a chase, I was thinking the Survivors would have to stand still and search around like they do for chests to pick up a rock. Then they can throw it which ever way they're facing.

    [....]I'm a Killer Main, I mostly play Survivor[...]


    Ah ya okay. You're a killer main who plays survivor most of the time. Go back to school ๐Ÿ’

  • @Lord_Hanke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/97775/should-diversion-be-a-given-survivor-ability

    [....]I'm a Killer Main, I mostly play Survivor[...]

    Ah ya okay. You're a killer main who plays survivor most of the time. Go back to school ๐Ÿ’

    Nah. Costs too much money.

  • @Lord_Hanke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/97775/should-diversion-be-a-given-survivor-ability

    [....]I'm a Killer Main, I mostly play Survivor[...]

    Ah ya okay. You're a killer main who plays survivor most of the time. Go back to school ๐Ÿ’

    "I'm a Killer Main, I mostly play Survivor just to do Dailies or if I'm playing with friends." I finished the quote for you. Maybe the person who should go back to school is the person who can't finish reading a sentence?

    I wouldn't be against it being tested as long as it wouldn't be too strong, I wouldn't mind it.

  • No. Just because notifications are supposed to be reliable. Diversion gives you the opportunity to create a distraction, a notification for the killer, of the cost that you can't use a different perk instead of it.

    It's a powerful concept. Don't underestimate it.