A killer with a similar power to Slenderman or that purple guy from Minecraft

I was just thinking what itd be like to have a killer that you cant look at, If you look at him then your screen gets affected, you show up like on a heatmap or something, I don't know..just like the idea of having to traverse the map without having the camera on the killer at all, so when in a chase you can't turn camera back or anything like that...dunno just an idea that came to my head really

Comments

  • The title made me laugh.

    I ######### lost it at the "That purple guy from Minecraft"

    Lmaoooo

  • @Toxicboii You know the purple guy I mean though ! he is a pain in the ass with them moving of your blocks of your house, coming in swapping your pigs and sheep around. #nightmare

  • You were this close to calling the Enderman by the correct name because you mentioned Slenderman a couple of words prior.

    This close.

  • @DelsKibara oh jesus yes that's his name...Enderman...oh my...I am currently suiciding on the hook for this idiocy xD

  • Reverse Myers has been a concept I've wanted to see for a while, I've seen a few extremely good Slenderman killer concepts around them though, but I'm too lazy to link.

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    I was just thinking what itd be like to have a killer that you cant look at, If you look at him then your screen gets affected, you show up like on a heatmap or something, I don't know..just like the idea of having to traverse the map without having the camera on the killer at all, so when in a chase you can't turn camera back or anything like that...dunno just an idea that came to my head really

    I actually made a slender man chapter

  • Type ( New killer chapter concept: Slender man from the abyss) into the search bar below. sorry my link tool isn’t working.😕

  • I was thinking of a different "Purple Guy" when I saw the title.