Any new trophies /achievements coming with the Rift / Archives?

Comments

  • Maybe smth like "Complete 10/50/100 archive challenges.". But dunno really.

  • I posted a topic about this yesterday and no answer.

    I am hoping so cuz I really like collecting trophies for my fav games even though they are useless for the most part.

  • As far as I know they only released achievements/trophies for when a new killer or a survivor was released.

    The only time they’ve released achievements/trophies in mid chapter patch was when it was a paragraph with a killer/survivor like Bubba or Ash.

    It is something brand new though so it would be nice to have achievements/trophies along with it.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    As far as I know they only released achievements/trophies for when a new killer or a survivor was released.

    The only time they’ve released achievements/trophies in mid chapter patch was when it was a paragraph with a killer/survivor like Bubba or Ash.

    It is something brand new though so it would be nice to have achievements/trophies along with it.

    They did release 3 trophies for the 'Winter Solstice' which was an event a couple of years ago...