Would it be possible for BHVR to get Louis's cosmetic for Adam from Valve?

I feel Adam Francis is the closes to Louis were gonna get at this point, I imaging him wearing a simple white shirt with that red tie and having a super bald shinny head sounds neat to me plus then we have all 4 of the original survivors from L4D, but I imagine it would still come down to Valve allowing this or not.

Comments

  • Adam could go as either Louis or Coach, but I see Louis being much more likely, and Ace could get a white suit and such and be Nick, and again, this all comes down to Valve's decisions. It took about 2 years for Bill to come to console.

  • Tapp as Coach maybe.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Adam could go as either Louis or Coach, but I see Louis being much more likely, and Ace could get a white suit and such and be Nick, and again, this all comes down to Valve's decisions. It took about 2 years for Bill to come to console.

    I would love a Nick skin for Ace.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Tapp as Coach maybe.

    That one might be slightly far fetched to get

  • Very unlikely.

    But I'll give you the generic dev answer... can't confirm or deny.

  • @not_Queen said:

    Very unlikely.

    But I'll give you the generic dev answer... can't confirm or deny.

    Any answer from a Dev I'm very happy with thanks of the time queen