Uhh... What..?
Played a game and I was fartimg around and when I started losing I bossed up.
Anyways,I 5hink two gens got done? Hatch spawns mud chase and she dips with a key. Unlucky. I close hatch, and find last guy. He runs to what I thought was a closed hatch and escaped. #########....?
I
Closed the hatch. But suvivor jumped in thirty seconds later. Is that a legit timer on how long hatch is closed
Comments
He had a key.
Closing the hatch after a key is used will still allow the hatch to open after one survivor is left.
Yeah, did you not know? Thought this was common knowledge.
Ohhh so that’s how Nurse gets around (:
Well. That's dumb, af. But I guess it wouldnt be bed if it weren't.
If the hatch is closed once, it shouldn't be able to open again. Would get rid of some major problems with keys.
Honestly can't blame survivors for dipping via the hatch when there's a killer farting around. Hopefully it wasn't an in-door map like Lery's. Poor survivors.
There's the actual smart comment. Yes.