is it possible to get 0 point while chasing and hooking other people without DCing?
yas!
yas!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's a glitch with the connection. On Xbox One, I've had killers wipe us all out, but the screen shows 0 points and say that the killer DC'd. It usually happens after the game gets the 'Unknown error' then I continue playing. Other than that, they could have DC'd just before the game fully ended
staying cloaked at game start as wraith gets you zero points
thats why i have flash light , and this is a huntress...
then i shouldn't be able to type post game comments???
Like I say, my experience with this is on console and we don't get the chat after the game so it could be something else