Jail Door image PFP
So I've seen a few people with a jail door png pasted over their normal PFP, what does this mean?
I would assume they broke some rule and are now in "jail" or something.
So I've seen a few people with a jail door png pasted over their normal PFP, what does this mean?
I would assume they broke some rule and are now in "jail" or something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
means we got a warning. That's all. I can not discuss more.
Thank you OP for asking! And thank you also to the ones who answered. Its been driving me crazy wondering what it meant lol