Minimum PC specs
What would be the minimum PC specs for low 100% res 1080p and never dropping below 60-55 fps on both killer and survivor and on all maps?
What would be the minimum PC specs for low 100% res 1080p and never dropping below 60-55 fps on both killer and survivor and on all maps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My old pc had an gtx 760 with i5 4690 and it never dropped below 60fps on low. Can't tell what the exact specs would be though.
Thanks, I currently play on Console and its horrible so I wanna get a PC soon.. so what about a i7-4790 and a RX 470 8GB?
I think you can easily play on ultra settings at 60fps on that pc.
Thanks a lot again, I dont need ultra tho, its literally disadvantage for both sides.