Event cosmetic bug

Is everyone who had previous limited time exclusives affected by this or just some? I had all of them but I currently can't check whether I still do or not, has everyone been affected by this or just an unlucky few?

Comments

  • What are you missing?

    Someone on here mentioned their Trapper ornate mask had disappeared.

  • A lot of people seem to be losing their cosmetics from the Howling Grounds event in particular. I think it's just an unlucky few, but it's happening often enough to be worrisome. I went ingame today specifically to take screenshots of my Howling Grounds cosmetics for proof in case they disappear. I would advise others to do the same.

  • @Fibijean said:

    A lot of people seem to be losing their cosmetics from the Howling Grounds event in particular. I think it's just an unlucky few, but it's happening often enough to be worrisome. I went ingame today specifically to take screenshots of my Howling Grounds cosmetics for proof in case they disappear. I would advise others to do the same.

    You don't need proof tbh, if you send a ticket they can tell if you played during the event and they will restore them.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/773797#Comment_773797

    You don't need proof tbh, if you send a ticket they can tell if you played during the event and they will restore them.

    That's good news if true, but better safe than sorry.

  • Happened to me, got all back thank to the support

  • There's another thread with players revealing their Trapper ornate mask has disappeared. Mine's gone too on PS4.

    20191020_135554.jpg


  • Happened to me I lost the kate's bbq shirt