Ok so i know I posted something similar to this one but, may you revert kate default hair to the previous version this one it kinda does not suits her and the old one was MUCH GORGEOUS than this one so who wants to revert kate default hair?
Ok so i know I posted something similar to this one but, may you revert kate default hair to the previous version this one it kinda does not suits her and the old one was MUCH GORGEOUS than this one so who wants to revert kate default hair?
I clicked the wrong button lol I meant to click go back. I don't really care xD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I clicked the wrong button lol I meant to click go back. I don't really care xD