Meg needs a Hallowed Blight skin

Then the original four survivor can have a complete set, shame the devs are taking Meg only getting sporty clothing to the extreme nowadays.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Meg mains where ya at?

  • We have so many meg skins that we don't need anymore

    Adam however I will be cool with

  • Meg with the legion can unlock a halloween skin in the next year ๐ŸŽƒ

    0% confirmed :(

  • @Hoodied said:

    We have so many meg skins that we don't need anymore

    Adam however I will be cool with

    I think the more cosmetics the better, but I do agree a lot of her outfits are pretty ugly, especially when it comes to hairstyles.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    no the devs should make meg a killer because of how many times she farms her teammates in front of the killers face without borrowed time

    based.png


  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Meg mains where ya at?

    Big Brain Meg Main here. Looks like we will have to wait until next year for a Halloween skin. ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Yes. At first I thought she would get a skin along with Nurse on the Rift track, but I soon found out she isn't :(. It's a shame.

    And yes Meg has a lot of skins but not really many...good...ones. Especially hats and hair. And a hallowed skin would've just completed the set for all the OG survivors.

  • Disappointing. Hopfully next year.

  • Meg for president