Killer Perk: Amnesia
You call upon the Entity to corrupt the minds of survivors.
At the start of the trial, all survivors get the oblivious and blindness status effect for 50/60/80 seconds
You call upon the Entity to corrupt the minds of survivors.
At the start of the trial, all survivors get the oblivious and blindness status effect for 50/60/80 seconds
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would perhaps be best suited as a hex. I mean this does make the game have a new dynamic. And its certainly not a bad idea. But I do feel as though that A Hex would make this interesting. As long as the hex persists. It would continue on.
I've always thought that BBQ should be a HEX and not a perk either.
It would be way to strong as a hex. I mean 3rd seal causes blindness after being hit. This would have zero activation cost and do more. If you are going to make this a hex, just add the oblivious status to 3rd seal. It makes sense actually
Corrupt Intervention has 80-120 seconds duration, so I feel this perk should also have similar duration. Like Corrupt is hexless version of Hex:Ruin, this perk could also be a hexless version of Hex: Third Seal :) good idea overall.