I keep getting disconnections from host playing as killer

When I play killer, the lobby will show I have low ping, the last game was 40ms and it was lit green. gets into a match, randomly near the end of the matches its happened, I get a lost connection from host message.


never happened before, rarely got any lag, my internet still says im full connection speed. ever since this last patch, the game for me as killer is almost unplayable. does anybody else have this issue?

Comments

  • Yeah, me too. Frustrating to have it happen so often, so late in game.

    UNless I'm mistaken, i'm barely 50 miles from server location...

    Grrr.

  • 3 out of 4 games this evening as killer now. This is silly.

  • Idk if I had this same issue as a survivor or if the killer disconnected. 2 games in a row the killer stopped and we got sent back to the main screen. I lost my items and offerings, didn't get a message saying host disconnected. It's so frustrating because in 30-45 minutes I haven't earned any points because I haven't finished any matches.