Question about the event
Will I be able to buy older skins for the Serum from this new hallowed blight event?
Will I be able to buy older skins for the Serum from this new hallowed blight event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean will you be able to use the serum to purchase skins from last year's Hallowed Blight event? I don't believe so. Anyone else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the serum is purely for unlocking the new cosmetics.
That is exactly what I meant, I hope it will work, because I need that Dwight.
You will be able to buy old halloween skins for this serum. Devs confirmed it in latest livestream!
Great! Thank you!
So it's a maximum of two full skins or 6 unique parts from the event, whether it be from this year's selection or the 2018 Hallowed skins?
Yup
Ok ta.
@AhoyWolf yes , the hallowed blight skins will be available for purchase with the putrid serum in the new event🎃