With nurse nerfs...
Comes buffs to weaker killers. At least I'm hoping. Sure they can nerf spirit but soon solo survivors will be buffed to SWF level (hopefully) and the weaker killers will get nicer buffs so everyone can be viable at all ranks. Or am I just being too optimistic? Idk guys I think this is going in the right direction so far.
Comments
We REALLY need to buff the lower tier Killers.
If survivors genuinely dislike that the majority of killers are Spirit/Nurse/Billy at the higher ranks then buffing the lower rank killers to their level is the best choice but i have a sneaking suspicion that isnt the real reason.
My suspicion is that if the lower end killers were to be buffed to the higher level there will be an increase in complaining, not decrease. "All killers are so over powered and this game is boring now!" will be the new mantra.
Right but I'm hoping for a buff to solo survivors first so that it will be a reasonably even ground.
Solo survivors and bad killers buffs are cool. Maybe no nerfs for spirit.
You right