Does anybody else max out their perks before getting adept?

I just feel like I should max out their main perks before I get adept because if I don’t I don’t feel adept enough dunno how to explain it. I know there are some people that don’t wait, but I have time to do so and would much rather do that.

Comments

  • No. Just get the character to level 10 and throw them on. Minimum effort and investment.

  • The only time I've ever done that was with Hag and that was before ruin was changed to affect everybody at all tiers.

    So having it at tier 1 or Tier 2 just meant that there were people who were immune to the effects of ruin and could just progress with generators without any hindrance

  • @Cetren said:

    No. Just get the character to level 10 and throw them on. Minimum effort and investment.

    Same here

  • Nope. As soon as I have 3 slots I get it over with.

  • Yeah mostly Bc well I like to pump all my characters up with points anyways

  • I generally just go to level 10 to try. After I've got all the characters from a patch to 10 though, I'll keep pumping points in while I try.

    That said there are a LOT of perks that don't make a difference what rank you have them at.