Dying light

So idk since when it has been rework the way it is now but...wouldn't this just make it so your team would want you to die ?

Comments

  • If it gets late enough into the game and you have enough stacks, yeah probably.

    I've had to be careful about SWF obsession suiciding when they've 3 genned themselves and I've got a good number of stacks.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    If it gets late enough into the game and you have enough stacks, yeah probably.

    I've had to be careful about SWF obsession suiciding when they've 3 genned themselves and I've got a good number of stacks.

    It's just I noticed I had it on and freaked out thinking of the old version. Imagine my surprise the 3 times the killer found anx ignored me.

    I was wondering why and then started to notice 2 of my teammates who kept trying to lead the killer to me.

    I finally understood why, when I read the new effects.

  • Thank the Lord they changed it! It actually works with his other perks now. But yeah, it can lead to some pretty ######### sportsmanship.

  • Not really, no. Letting someone die just because of Dying Light is counterproductive. That extra person would far outweigh the action speed penalty.

  • @Peanits said:

    Not really, no. Letting someone die just because of Dying Light is counterproductive. That extra person would far outweigh the action speed penalty.

    True, but that's not how people think - looking ahead at all the implications I mean.

  • @Peanits said:

    Not really, no. Letting someone die just because of Dying Light is counterproductive. That extra person would far outweigh the action speed penalty.

    Then go tell the ppl! I've definetly seen it happen a lot lately.