Red mori

So I see a lot of ppl saying it's OP and toxic.

Well yes it's OP this is a red offering. Although on the count of toxicity...you know most ppl will say that it's so killers can get a very early kill. Which is kinda true but did you ever start to wonder why we don't wait until everyone was hook before killing survivors ?

That's bc we know once I kill the first survivor; at least one will dc, another will go looking for the hatch whilst I chase the last one.

Imo if survivors didn't dc has soon has someone was being moried end game...maybe we'd wait before doing it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Mtom912 said:

    Survivors dc because of how game changing it is, and how it’s typically not going to be a fun game, and tbh they’re right to think of it like that, a ebony takes out a third or more of the work a killer should do, and they sacrifice nothing game wise, as it’s a offering with no negative effects, and don’t need to use a add on slot. Also it being red has no excuse for it being that game changing, as I said there’s no negative effect like the majority of the strong red add ons, which even then those add ons are still considered by many people broken/op, and it doesn’t take up a add on slot and its a offering

    Yeah right!

    Like the fact you lose a brown health pack for 3 free health states with a red insta-heal add on, makes up for the 16 possible health states to go through for a single game.

  • Not talking for any other Killers, but no, i would always kill ASAP.

  • I only ever bring an Ebony Mori as insurance. If I suspect a full swf thats what im offering. Not because i want to be sweaty and go for the win (because honestly its not a win since i lose more BPs than its worth) but I like to be able to punish toxicity with death. Lol most of the time it goes unused.

    Most of the time if you try to kill everyone from the get go your met with a DC party.

    And if I really want to take just one person out i can just bring an ivory Mori. But honestly if i bring that one im often more brutal than with an Ebony. Because if youve been hooked once you better hope i dont ever see you or down you after your initual hook, because with an ivory mori I dont care about wether anyone was being toxic. You just had the misfortune of seeing me twice in the trial.

    I dont agree that Survivors not DCing would lessen the use of Ebony moris. Some people want to make others suffer and thats what an Ebony Moro offers. Mass suffering. As most killers honestly love to use them specifically for suspected SWF. I dont feel guilty about using an Ebony. Ive played this game long enough and remember the games being held hostage by survivors before EGC was implemented. Till its changed (because im noy agaisnt somekind of change to the Ebony mori specifically) I'll still use it if i warrant it and not feel any remorse.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770324#Comment_770324

    A red insta heal can not get compared to a ebony mori, a ebony mori skips entire hooks on survivors, the closest equivalent to a ebony mori survivors have is 4 syringes, all only used on downed people, which even then does not equal a ebony, which as I said is a offering and doesn’t take up a add on

    also another reason you can’t use insta heal as a point is the fact is it’s literally getting changed, and just because one side has something broken/op doesn’t justify something broken/op on the other side. It just means both sides has things that needs to get changed

    16 health states.

    Which mean even with a red Mori I could spend half the game TRYING to get someone hooked.

  • It's so dumb to dc. You screw your teammates out of a game, try to do some gens get a few bloodpoints and if you get moried move on to the next game.

  • Amateur bait.

    Try harder next time.

  • Why wait? Will survivors wait to pop gens? F that. The sooner they die the better for you. Where is the downside in that?

  • -- Please ignore my comments I changed my mind and the one below was a mistake --

  • @Mtom912 said:

    Survivors dc because of how game changing it is, and how it’s typically not going to be a fun game, and tbh they’re right to think of it like that, a ebony takes out a third or more of the work a killer should do, and they sacrifice nothing game wise, as it’s a offering with no negative effects, and don’t need to use a add on slot. Also it being red has no excuse for it being that game changing, as I said there’s no negative effect like the majority of the strong red add ons, which even then those add ons are still considered by many people broken/op, and it doesn’t take up a add on slot and its a offering

    If you one hook everyone, you either black pip or de-pip and get zero BP.

  • Never DC. If anything as Killer, if you get a feeling of "Why Bother." Open the gate.

    For Bonus points, as Ghost Face open it, go in and stare around a corner at the Survivors.