At 1:31 - Sad Pumpkin
WILL SAD PUMPKIN BE RETURNING?!?!
+1 LOL
Really, I hope we get some more lore related cutscenes :O
I didn't think anyone else noticed sad pumpkin last year, I have found my people.
@MiniPixels said:I didn't think anyone else noticed sad pumpkin last year, I have found my people.
@MiniPixels said:
You never notice what really matters in this world, even if it's literally underfoot :(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1 LOL
Really, I hope we get some more lore related cutscenes :O
I didn't think anyone else noticed sad pumpkin last year, I have found my people.
You never notice what really matters in this world, even if it's literally underfoot :(