Is there a dev stream today?
I thought I heard Paulie Esther say somethingabout a dev stream on Thursday (or was it Tuesday?).
I REALLY miss those streams. They were fun.
I thought I heard Paulie Esther say somethingabout a dev stream on Thursday (or was it Tuesday?).
I REALLY miss those streams. They were fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was supposed to be one, but apparently a power outage over there has resulted in a delay until further notice.
Thank you.
I think you mean this? (The text in the green screen)
Lol, I'm blind. I'm so used to just scrolling past those on mobile. Sorry.
Dang, I was so pumped for this. Hope it happens soon - although if it doesn't happen today, it probably won't be until Monday.