almost 3 weeks of depression and NOW... I'M FREE!
looks like 9 month coma to keep re-trashing am i right?
mods please congrat me ;(
and yes that's legacy 3 wraith over there ![]()

shoutout to that lucky dude who got in time at the top right
and yes that's legacy 3 wraith over there ![]()

shoutout to that lucky dude who got in time at the top right
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This pleases me.
Is that legacy on your Wraith, I see?
legacy 3 my dude
You're my kinda guy.
wait.... S T E V E?
I SAW YOU WANDERING IN THE STEAM FORUMS OTHER TIME!
hides