I don't know how I feel about Nurse changes...

To be honest she needed a change, we know it, but she won't be slightly too weak? I don't know, I think we should give her some time, for example, I learned her play it slowly, some +200 hours and I think the same I will have to devote time to understand her again. Dead Hard is the biggest problem for her, playing without additional blinks, without enormous pressure on the map, when it is unfavorable map like Hospital or Haddonfield, against good SWF, I don't think I will be able to beat it, if they add addon for exhaustion or something in this style to have at least a chance against 4x DH honestly, maybe it will be okay? I don't know, how does the nurse look now compared to the Spirit? In my opinion, without addons, the nurse still wins slightly, but with? Here, Spirit is ahead of the Nurse by light years, I think.

And what do you think about it?

Comments

  • The devs shouldn't have put a cool down on her power. She already goes into fatigue for pete's sake.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    The devs shouldn't have put a cool down on her power. She already goes into fatigue for pete's sake.

    Get ready for the next mid-chapter update when Spirit gets fatigued after phasing lolol

    ..but seriously having fatigue AND a cooldown on a power is ridiculous. Nurse felt too constrained in the ptb.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nurse needed a small nerf, but this change was way overboard.

    She completely plays differently and it feels awful and it's not because she's weaker. It completely complicates everyone's muscle memory and is a complex solution for a simple problem that creates multiple new problems for the Nurse, all in order to solve one problem.

    It's unnecessary. Simply tweaking her fatigue times would have been a more appropriate "slight nerf" to her base kit and would have ultimately done basically the same thing as the rework without compromising the integrity of how she plays and feels. If that wasn't enough, perhaps another step could be taken, but this wasn't a step in the right direction, it was a leap and completely botched the landing.

    With the new Nurse, my eyes are glued so much onto the power gauge that I'm looking and playing around it more than what the actual game in front of me and looking at what the survivors are actually doing in a middle of a chase. It's not enjoyable in the slightest, even when I was still getting 4ks, and eyeing the power gauge so much literally gave me a headache more than once.

    You're exactly spot on. I hope someone with power to change this stuff is reading comments like yours.

  • *Legion nerf PTSD*

  • Base kit Nurse was fine, they didnt need to nerf it, they just needed to rework her addons.

  • Her addons needed a rework, base nurse was fine. Atm i only see her being viable with double cooldown addons or MAYBE Campbells + Kavanaghs.

  • Her addons needed the rework, not her base kit. And the route they took with that 'slight tweak?' Incredibly stupid on the devs part, in my opinion. Two nerfs to her power (People seem to forget that her fatigue is a nerf)? Why?. Just increase the duration of her fatigue by half a second, instead of slapping on a cooldown. Not to mention how pointless most of her new addons are as it is. I mean, a good handful are just for farming.

    My worry is that they'll do the same stupid 'slight tweaks' to the other strong killers in the cast. I see Nurse as the start. Spirit will be next, and then we'll see two thousand posts about Billy after.

  • Everyone wanted her omega blink and extra blink add ons changing, but they changed every single add on for no reason. On top of that they slapped a cooldown on top of her fatigue.. why change her basekit? Makes no sense

  • Well, Spirit with the right combo of green, purple and red add-ons is definitely the strongest killer in the game now. But I don't know if she's overall better. I will wait for the new Nurse to be released, to see how she plays out.