Please push consoles to 60fps
I understand it's just a pc port but try to make it worth it, it's already hard to play with a controller especially nurse and huntress, bad fps won't help either in a competitive game
This game needs at least 50fps to be playable, sub 30fps is a joke (especially after the 2.0)
The store seems to work in 60fps and the framerate seems unlocked from what it seems ( I feel like I get more than 40fps sometimes when playing survivor) but it's really choppy and goes down to 20 on certain maps at times
Thank you very much
This game needs at least 50fps to be playable, sub 30fps is a joke (especially after the 2.0)
The store seems to work in 60fps and the framerate seems unlocked from what it seems ( I feel like I get more than 40fps sometimes when playing survivor) but it's really choppy and goes down to 20 on certain maps at times
Thank you very much
Comments
Sure, just upgrade your console and you have better fps.
Want higher speed? Buy a faster car, its basically the same
It is really demanding, even on PC....
pick one
I don't expect to get a super decent sport car for 30k either
pushing fps doesn't mean a whole lot till they finally get dedicated servers..
Nurse is unplayable right now on console, and I have been having some real fps drops when playing as Clown, anyone else?