Survivor and nickname
You should put the player's nickname next to the character name used, on the final page so you can better understand it.
You should put the player's nickname next to the character name used, on the final page so you can better understand it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure, why not. Would be a nice little QOL change.
QOL
For what it's worth, you can actually see who was playing who on the tally screen, it's just a little hidden away. I can't remember the exact steps (I can't say I use this often), but if you click on the gear icon, there's a tab that shows the 'pause' screen with offerings and each player's name and character.
Putting it directly on the tally screen would be a nice QoL change, but it would be a fairly low priority.
I understand thank you. We know that during the game, you can see the name.
Not just during the game, but after the game as well. It's just hidden away a little.
Peanits is right. When you are on the tally screen you can click the settings button (the gear icon) and go to Match details at the top.
It will show you the page with the names and the character names next to it. Just like it would when you are in-game
Thanks! Really useful information. I've had games where a survivor was griefing but I didn't know who it was so I couldn't report it.