It's about Archives i can't imagine anyone getting mad again since we already know about them.
Unless there is new info 🤷♀️
I'm sure there will be new info. They'll probably be clearing a few things up and talking about changes they might be making. I don't doubt that they've seen all the concerns on the forum about the difficulty/accessibility of the challenges, and the projected completion times for the Rift which are way over the devs' original estimations. I expect they've had some discussions among themselves about ways to address those concerns. I have no idea how, or whether they're even planning to change anything, but I'm sure we'll be getting more information in the stream.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably 2pm est
welp i can look forward to seeing the forums explode about whatever they talk about anyway.
So many forum explosions in one month :P
It's about Archives i can't imagine anyone getting mad again since we already know about them.
Unless there is new info 🤷♀️
Ya never know. I saw people saying the "challenges" for Archive were way too hard.
People will whine or complain about anything if they feel like they can.
Ah well, hopefully not. I tend to try and believe in people till proven wrong.
TO quote a lovely game about shooting zombies:
"Ka-Boom."
I'm sure there will be new info. They'll probably be clearing a few things up and talking about changes they might be making. I don't doubt that they've seen all the concerns on the forum about the difficulty/accessibility of the challenges, and the projected completion times for the Rift which are way over the devs' original estimations. I expect they've had some discussions among themselves about ways to address those concerns. I have no idea how, or whether they're even planning to change anything, but I'm sure we'll be getting more information in the stream.
It'll be at 2pm ET, I can confirm. The same time as usual.