Sinister
I would absolutely love if the next licensed killer was the demon from sinister. Any thoughts?
I would absolutely love if the next licensed killer was the demon from sinister. Any thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting, but not sure how it would work out.
I hated that damn thing. Creepy as #########. I still remember watching the first movie while i was stationed in South Korea. At somepoint i became very aware that i was watching it in a dark room. Proceeded to turn the lights on and had to clear the closet and living area due to paranoia.
Yep I'm all down for it. But have absolutely no clue what kind of power he would possess.