Is Dead Hard busted?
I've been getting a lot of "Press E to Get Hit AND Get Exhausted" instances in my games.
I was under the impression that the Invulnerability and Exhaustion activated simultaneously - Can anyone confirm/deny?
Tagged:
Trusted
I've been getting a lot of "Press E to Get Hit AND Get Exhausted" instances in my games.
I was under the impression that the Invulnerability and Exhaustion activated simultaneously - Can anyone confirm/deny?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you mean busted as in it doesn't work a lot of the time then yes. It works inconsistently because of latency and maybe something else is making it not work.
Yeah, it's happening during 3/4 of my uses :(
This is the main reason I don't use Dead Hard. My ping can't handle it.
If, like you said, you manage to time it so you activate it literally JUST before the hit, there's a good chance it's too late since latency will have it already be a successful hit on the Killer's side, and their side decides what the results are.
Latency is still finnicky of course, but if you do consistently get hit by timing it that late, i would suggest doing it a bit earlier.
@AshleyWB already pointed out it's kinda screwy anyway, but you might still get better results.
Nothing tempts me more to suicide on hook than stuff like this - It is very hard to remain composed (in-game) when this happens instead of instantly writing the match off.
so happy to see this perk not working <3
tired to see a survivor reaching a window or pallet when they shouldn't have
You'd think that in 2k hours you'd have time to learn how the game is supposed to properly work from both sides.
See you at 3k, I guess.