Cancel match feature needs huge improvement.

Why does it need to take so unbelievably long to throw me back to the lobby? I will sit at the wait screen for 5 minutes and sometimes the MATCH loads up entirely just to kick us out.

I honest didn't give a crap if we had a 3man before. But this being the new alternative is worse IMO. When I can close my game reload it and be in another lobby quicker than waiting for it to throw me back to the lobby...somethings wrong.

Comments

  • Did even occur to me until just now getting a mori daily. This system is even worse than I thought. People get to mori dodge with no penalty. Does leaving during the offerings screen count as a DC on their part? I doubt it.

    Its so dumb that there is like....how many offerings for a killer that are secret? 2? That they even show them at all. How about show NO offerings on screen unless its offerings that benefit everyone like streamers.