Bug ritual of the day

Do you have you too a bug with the ritual for the day? When you put in the trash one ritual for a new the new change when you find a game, you need to leave the game with a obget and is change in with the demogorgon kill with your dash.

Comments

  • It was hard to read but I think I understood, if you go to "Bug Reports" section you will se numerous reports about this. Whenever you do a challenge or erase it, you go into a game and it randomly changes to another ritual when you go back to lobby after the game, not just the Demogorgon's one, it just changes from the one you had

  • Sorry but English is not my language, I speak French :)

  • You are correct and this is an issue for many of us.

  • @yukairi said:

    Sorry but English is not my language, I speak French :)

    Yep, I get you, don't worry. And yes, this happens a lot and has been reported several times.