Plague

I seem to notice ppl really like her blood damage puke, which is pretty good BUT as a killer relying more on audio than visual I really prefer her regular bile.

Why am I saying this ?

Bc I think instead of having fountains every two meters they should do it like Freddy alarm clock and only spawn one.

This would make it harder for survivors to cleanse themselves and although it would make it harder to get corrupted purge, it would allow the Priestess to actually rely on her main ability status to locate survivors.

Maybe her vile purge could get a buff. Make the survivor puke a little less but it cause them to not be able to vault or something like that.

Comments

  • Most high rank players don't cleanse as it gives plague a much better huntress axe. Its only in low and some mid ranks that people constantly cleanse.

    The issue with only one fountain is that you would be forcing survivors to play with the broken status constantly (since its easy to infect everyone) and you would get so much more value from that 1 corrupt fountain because now everyone is forcefully "broken" and you have damaging puke.

    I think this idea would unintentional buff Plague like crazy. I think Plague is at a very nice "middle of the road" spot right now. A little add-on dependent but still capable.

  • I agree with MegaWaffle

    Besides, having multiple fountains gives the survivors a chance to play intelligently by using fountains away from remaining generators in order to entice The Plague into leaving the area.

  • I have to disagree. we don't need anything that further discourages cleansing against her.

    Without Corrupt Purge, she really isn't much of a unique killer anyways, which is a shame. I wish there was more incentive to cleanse against her.

    Making survivors have another debuff while broken through her Vile Purge, and nerfing her Corrupt Purge would be the way to go in my opinion.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    Most high rank players don't cleanse as it gives plague a much better huntress axe. Its only in low and some mid ranks that people constantly cleanse.

    The issue with only one fountain is that you would be forcing survivors to play with the broken status constantly (since its easy to infect everyone) and you would get so much more value from that 1 corrupt fountain because now everyone is forcefully "broken" and you have damaging puke.

    I think this idea would unintentional buff Plague like crazy. I think Plague is at a very nice "middle of the road" spot right now. A little add-on dependent but still capable.

    Idk if I said it earlier but I wouldn't be against nerfing or changing a bit how her kit work. I just think that she's just not nearly has powerful has she could be rn.

    I'm red rank and it is insanely difficult to win games with her. Much more than with most killers including those I never really use.

    Maybe only one cleansing fountain is a bit too low but I would reduce the number to maybe half. It really feels like there's a fountain every 12m.