Matching Making has a 6 level hard limit?
I guess hard limit doesn't mean the same thing to me as does to the devs.
I guess hard limit doesn't mean the same thing to me as does to the devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, does not really work. I am currently Rank 7 and got matched with Rank 17 Killer. While playing Solo.
(PS4): I'm not a Killer Main, but I started playing it more often and got discouraged because I was repeatedly getting wrecked by teams that were considerably higher than me in rank. I rarely got matches last season with players ranked close to me. I have friends that tried this game and stopped shortly thereafter because of this.