Finish the phrase

"we need a killer that _________"

"we need a perk that _________"

"survivors need _________"

"*insert killer* needs _______"

I'll start

We need a killer that has a power to take survivors to court

We need a perk that affects killer lunges

Survivors need to be made more fun, maybe they get a saw like fusebox puzzle they need to complete to finish Gen

Legion needs buffs. Plain and simple

Comments

  • We need a Killer that can trap gens and lockers.

    We need a perk that effectively boosts BPs for Survivor. (I've heard yall don't get much. I'd like to see that get better)

    Survivors need something more interesting then holding m1 for 80- seconds.

    Legion needs help so bad. I have a whole massive thread about it.

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    "we need a killer that _________"

    "we need a perk that _________"

    "survivors need _________"

    "*insert killer* needs _______"

    I'll start

    We need a killer that has a power to take survivors to court

    We need a perk that affects killer lunges

    Survivors need to be made more fun, maybe they get a saw like fusebox puzzle they need to complete to finish Gen

    Legion needs buffs. Plain and simple

    Also, just wanna say, I like this post

  • Thanks, legion mains big brains

  • That's why us legion mains have gotta stick together and stay strong. Survivors did it and they got nurse nerfed. If we do it we can make legion fun again (apart from Frank's mixtape and moonwalking)

  • We need a Killer that can force Survivors to dc.

    We need a perk that can stun the killer for 60 seconds.

    Survivors need to dc everytime when the killer is a Spirit.

    Bubba needs nerfs.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    We need a Killer that can trap gens and lockers.

    We need a perk that effectively boosts BPs for Survivor. (I've heard yall don't get much. I'd like to see that get better)

    Survivors need something more interesting then holding m1 for 80- seconds.

    Legion needs help so bad. I have a whole massive thread about it.

    Lmao I read this so rhythmically until that last part that just came off so dead pan it made me laugh.

  • @BearJaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/765628#Comment_765628

    Lmao I read this so rhythmically until that last part that just came off so dead pan it made me laugh.

    I'm glad I could make you laugh!

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/765633#Comment_765633

    That's why us legion mains have gotta stick together and stay strong. Survivors did it and they got nurse nerfed. If we do it we can make legion fun again (apart from Frank's mixtape and moonwalking)

    I can not condone the anti Survivor there. But hopefully we can gethe Devs to see some idea, or my Thread in Feedback, and see what the Legion wants.

  • Okay, I'll bite!

    We need a killer that is demonic

    We need a perk that can influence perception. Like the doctors mirages or Distraction*I think it's called* Could be either side I don't care I just love a proper mind game.

    Survivors need a secondary objective passed totems, I find it tough to say they are a secondary when they are mostly ignorable except for a few perks. It's a tight rope but either way I'd like to see something to make survivor more fun then the just the chase. Friday the 13th nailed this and I've seen it mentioned, maybe something to find?

    Leatherface needs to be better, QoL or rework. I'd fully accept him being attended to after Legion or Wraith, but he's underwhelming at best. It's sad because him and Ghostface are my favorite slasher killlers. One out of two ain't bad though. I just want to see him played more. He horrifies me as a survivor, but no one plays him so I never get to "be scared". Unless I turn around and Myers is being a creep again. Damn creepy Myers..

  • We need a killer that is a shark from a famous 80s movie franchise

    We need a perk that neutralises the effect of all hex totems on the person running it

    Survivors need facial expressions so they look happy when they get reunited and mean when they are facing the killer

    The Nurse needs a quick way to turn when not using a mouse

  • A Shark?! LUL

    @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    We need a killer that is a shark from a famous 80s movie franchise

    We need a perk that neutralises the effect of all hex totems on the person running it

    Survivors need facial expressions so they look happy when they get reunited and mean when they are facing the killer

    The Nurse needs a quick way to turn when not using a mouse

    Also no to the perk. That would be broken in HALF XD

  • Hex perks are already broken. This would make it a gamble for the survivor potentially wasting an entire perk slot when the killer might not be running a hex perk.

    Risk vs Reward.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Hex perks are already broken. This would make it a gamble for the survivor potentially wasting an entire perk slot when the killer might not be running a hex perk.

    Risk vs Reward.

    All hex perks can be removed already by breaking the totem with a 17 second channel. It's not needed. No offence, just stating what i think

  • we need a killer that is even more powerful than spirit

    "we need a perk that slows down the game more efficiently than ruin

    "survivors need to git gud against spirit and stop asking for nerfs

    "Nurse needs to have her base kit nerf reverted

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    We need a killer that is a shark from a famous 80s movie franchise

    We need a perk that neutralises the effect of all hex totems on the person running it

    Survivors need facial expressions so they look happy when they get reunited and mean when they are facing the killer

    The Nurse needs a quick way to turn when not using a mouse

    *Look at name*

    *Looks at first sentence*

    *Look at name again*



    I mean hell, I agree completely!

    BUT..

    Only if it's street sharks cause holy crap that would be horrifying..