LEGION BECOMES NOT PLAYABLE AFTER UPDATE 2.7.0.
Please make him at least a bit competitive against other killers. Or at least recycle it
as it was with Freddy. Guys who see this record, suggest options, maybe the developers will
see that we want a playable legion and make it acceptable.
P.S My suggestion for the legion is to abandon the "Deep wound" effect. And do a reset ability
after the first hit. Also increase the speed of movement in the "Feral Frenzy" and reduce the time
spent in this ability.
(Sorry that maybe it’s not written correctly, but I don’t speak English, But this is the only forum
where developers read).
Comments
Hello! I got a huge thread about this! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93454/a-simple-idea-for-legion-rework-buff-you-decide/p1
You wanna come by and look over the ideas and add your own?
Yes, I agree. Legion is so weak he's a joke now. He was easy to defeat before his debuff. Now, hes just a joke.
Not fun to play as, not fun to play against.