We need one more HoT (heal over time) perk!

I need my meta build to become so OP it cannot be beaten


No mither, second wind, inner strength, and another HoT perk with Syringe and Agent on a ranger medkit!


It will be great


Being serious now it would be cool to see what devs can do with HoT perks, I like the ST ones we got

Comments

  • You can just use self-care.

  • You could toss on Self Care if you really want to be as meta as possible. Inner Strength sounds a little overpowered in that build. You'll always know that you have previously cleansed a totem.

  • Jane has that healing perk, where healing someone else heals you 50% (I think) if you're injured.

  • You want to use Solidarity!

  • @Hoodied said:

    I need my meta build to become so OP it cannot be beaten

    No mither, second wind, inner strength, and another HoT perk with Syringe and Agent on a ranger medkit!

    It will be great

    Being serious now it would be cool to see what devs can do with HoT perks, I like the ST ones we got

    It's cool. You heal all you want, I'll just FF you back down.