Question about the halloween contests
Question for screenshot contest: Can we take a screenshot with a bug in play with it in kyf?
Question for the art contest: Can we re-use art we have used before as I have a good drawing I could make better
Question for screenshot contest: Can we take a screenshot with a bug in play with it in kyf?
Question for the art contest: Can we re-use art we have used before as I have a good drawing I could make better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Screenshots have to be in game so yes.
Yeah, but its showing a bug which is frowned upon
I think you pretty much answered your own question right there. You could, but it's frowned upon, so odds are you won't win with it.
As for the artwork, you can, but the same idea applies for the above. Trying to turn something you've already made into a Halloween themed artwork is probably going to get overshadowed by something new for this specifically (unless you're just that great).
Aw man
Wanted to try to do the multi-killer bug with 2 different ghostface's killing two Nancy's at the same time
How to I submit the art
You just need to post it in the contest subforum: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/artwork-contest-