Dedicated Servers working as intended.

https://youtu.be/XDj5DXByyyY


I've just played this match, like, 2 minutes ago. These servers were fine a week ago;, what happened BHVR? Killer is damn near unplayable, and survivor isn't much better. Input delay, teleportation, it's all gone wrong.

Also, yes, I am aware that the ping this lobby was less than desirable, but I ain't about to queue for another 20 minutes for a survivor game. This was mainly to demonstrate the extremes of what happens.

For those wondering what does but don't have time to watch the video, the Billy is pretty laggy, I'm even laggier, the flashlight save is actually impossible because of how much delay there is, and the game experience is just ruined overall. The best part of it all, though, is when I get disconnected from the game at the end for no fault of my own, and doing so killed my item and game a depip. lmao.

Yeah, I've filled out the survey, but I want the devs to at least realise how bad these servers have gotten.

If it's relevant at all, PC, England, lower-end computer.

(Don't comment on how I played, I know it was garbage).

(Yeah, I realise this is my second post on these servers in quick succession, but a dev or someone needs to see this and think "Gee, what could be causing this issue".

Comments