I lost my event david shirt
I had the New Years David cosmetic but after this recent update I lost that shirt.If anyone knows how I can get it back please let me know
I had the New Years David cosmetic but after this recent update I lost that shirt.If anyone knows how I can get it back please let me know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yikes :/ There's people out there, including streamers that lost legacy and can't get it back from the dev's proof or not :(
But.... MAYBE..
Use this link and try to send in a ticket. If you had a screenshot or something as proof. Send that in too. Good luck!
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Thank you for the Information I will definitely try to get it back