who has there million saved up for PTB??
Got me a mill saved up and almost 999 shards. COME ON PTB!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tagged:
Community Manager
Got me a mill saved up and almost 999 shards. COME ON PTB!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All saved up and ready to go here on PS4!
...wait...
Yeah seperate economy but you can still use bloodpoints to level up the new killer and survivor to test the perks and cosmetics.
if I recall on the last ptb weren't all the perks unlocked for every survivor and killer or am I mistaken?
you are mistaken.
Can't wait.
i would use the shards, because they are gonna change the way they work (((AND MAYBE reset them)))
984,000 here too! Woop!
I capped my bloodpoints but sadly I couldn't get my shards up in time, I think I got them to about 800 though? The PTB isn't live YET so I'm gonna play some matches and make that change
You get a different amount of shards on the PTB and when it hits live the shard counter will be reset so use them while you have them.
All saved up, ready to roll. Cant wait to see who's the new killer/survivor.
I loss my progress a month ago so I have 15million waiting for when they go live.
@Feng They confirmed they're not going to reset people's shards when they implement the new features.
My mill BP didn't come with me to PTB
same