Killer Poll (Survivor's Rules)
Do you as Killer abide by the Survivor's Rules for Killers? Meaning ALWAYS go as far as possible from the hook, NEVER EVER run NOED, NEVER EVER rehook/chase a recently unhooked survivor.
Tagged:
Trusted
Do you as Killer abide by the Survivor's Rules for Killers? Meaning ALWAYS go as far as possible from the hook, NEVER EVER run NOED, NEVER EVER rehook/chase a recently unhooked survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Instant no.
Killers are supposed to be feared, why tf am i giving in to your demands?
I don't tunnel or camp, if it reaches the point where I need to, I've already lost. Other than that, I do what I want
Anything for Baby Dwights.
I guess i'll never know what you meant. 🤔
I do bring NOED, but if I can tell it's someone's first time, they can escape.
I dont play Killer very much any more, but when I do I only go easy on Survivors if they are new. Like brand spanking new.
Like "fail 50% of skillchecks, runs directly into walls and dead ends, drop pallets for no reason, gets grabbed off gens as a non-stealth killer" levels of new.
I don't always abide.
But I will try to move to different strategies.
I play by my own rules, whether that means agreeing with what survs decide to be "the right way" or not. Does a fox ask the chicken whether there's a better time to snap its neck?
I follow my own code, which is plenty fair for the survivors. If they're too entitled to be satisfied with it, then I don't care. Some people will complain about anything.
There should be a game mode called "Rules" where opponents take turns obeying a set of premade rules. One for Killers and one for Survivors.
Would be hilarious to watch when both sides realize how ridiculous it is to think that way.
No, if following their rules means I'm the one that is not having fun, then screw those rules.