New Endgame Trapdoor
I am seeing a lot of people on both sides do some really annoying things trying to get at the trap door when down to 2-3 survivors.
A lot of survivors trying to do nothing but hide so they can get at the trapdoor hoping you die.
(its okay Ill do all the gens bby)
The new way it works with zero generators done and it just pops open is a bit much.
I noticed a lot of times as killer that it would literally appear and open right next to the last survivor almost like it looked for them and put it as close as possible in the game.
So the killer has a few options, down the last two without hooking (I see a lot of them do this now)
Or try and get both together.. which is usually what I attempt to do but hell I just hate seeing someone who did absolutely nothing to contribute to a team get rewarded.
So is this something permanent or we gunna picket outside with signs?
Comments