Low Tier BP Offerings
I thought about this little idea to improve the lesser BP offerings, stuff like sachets, flowers and wreaths. Basically, they will now all give 100% extra BP. The difference with each tier will be the amount of categories they affect.
- Common: Effect increased to 100%, now increases whatever category is the highest.
- Uncommon: Same, but chooses the two highest categories.
- Rare: Same deal, but three highest ones.
This does mean that the four versions will do the same. So, if we want to still keep the "individual category" theme for each one of them, we could make it so that "if x category is the highest, you get an extra 25% on top of the 100%" (or so). For instance, Im using the Bog Laurel Sachet (Objective one). I end up with 8000 BP on the Objective category. That means I will get 8000 + 8000 + 2000 (18,000 BP). But if I was using a Sweet William Sachet, I would only get 8000 + 8000 (16,000 BP).
Comments