I lost progress
I submitted my ticket already and heard back. They told me to keep my game closed. How long does it typically take for them to give you your BP back?
I submitted my ticket already and heard back. They told me to keep my game closed. How long does it typically take for them to give you your BP back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They told me they won't compensate for lost progress due to bugs
Developers have stated that it's just another random bug. They're looking to hopefully fix it by the next Mid-chapter update. For now just simply try restarting your game, I occasionally get this too and restarting usually fixes it.
I lost 40 levels on my doctor too, should be like 2million BP but I would not do a ticket for that bloodpoints, I mean, you can make over 5million in 1 day, its not really worth it waiting for a ticket respond^^ But yeah, that progress lose sucks
Already restarted my game. It may not seem like a lot but I don’t get as much time as I would like to play the game. So it may be easy for some to grind all day but I don’t have that luxury unfortunately. They already said they were going too I just didn’t know if anyone knew how long it usually took.
I just got a loss of progress error after getting kicked mid game due to internet problems. I haven't reopened the game since then, I've heard that it's supposed to help. I have all of my survivors level 40, I'm not looking to lose that. Whatever happens; happens I suppose.
Screenshot (64)edited.png