Less BP needs to be given for escaping

And more for everything else a survivor can do, and add more ways to earn surivial bloodpoints.


Then maybe this way the survivor won't feel as bad for being killed? Or maybe they just get an amount of suvival BP reletive to how long they were in the match, like 100 every 30 seconds or 1000 every minute.

Comments

  • I think Escaping should give no baseline BP at all, instead make it a BP multiplier. That way Survivors who did a lot get rewarded more for escaping, but Survivors who did barely anything and just escaped on the backs of the other Survivors get squat. 0x2 still equals 0 after all.

    But yeah, more BP in general is always good. I think the BP caps should be raised too, raise them from 8K to 10K per category maybe.

  • @Gibberish said:

    I think Escaping should give no baseline BP at all, instead make it a BP multiplier. That way Survivors who did a lot get rewarded more for escaping, but Survivors who did barely anything and just escaped on the backs of the other Survivors get squat. 0x2 still equals 0 after all.

    But yeah, more BP in general is always good. I think the BP caps should be raised too, raise them from 8K to 10K per category maybe.

    wow, that's actually an extremely good idea.

  • I agree with this considering the average kill rate is a little over 50% so the average survivor gets 2500 from escapes make the survival cataogry really hard to fill