Killer can get a hit at the very end of his swing animation?
I've noticed that after a killer has made a full swing even at the end of his animation it will still commit to a hit. Is this new, or am I just now noticing this?
I've noticed that after a killer has made a full swing even at the end of his animation it will still commit to a hit. Is this new, or am I just now noticing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably just now noticing this, those kinds of hits are very tight and they only just barely make it.
those hits are extremely rage inducing to be hit by