Shrine of Secrets Change

One killer perk and one survivor perk will be shown at any time. Every 24hrs that shrine swaps to a new set of perks. However if a player sees a perk that they want but dont have enough shards, they can pay 50kBPs to put that perk into a "safety slot" which will extend its availability to that player for 3 days. another 50k can be spent to extend it another 3 days. This way more perks are cycled through each week. a total of 14 instead of 4.

Comments

  • You'll get all of the teachables in no time. I'm surprised the shrine is still relevant, especially as the Archive will make it rain BPs.

  • @Azgard12 said:

    You'll get all of the teachables in no time. I'm surprised the shrine is still relevant, especially as the Archive will make it rain BPs.

    yeah but i dont buy the DLCs so i would really want some of the perks. like Fixated

  • That makes more sense- sorry, I'd forgotten.

    I think the new update system (shrine tied to the archive challenges) may help. Just gotta be patient and hope the perks you want come up in the shrine. They likely won't ever speed things up.